Click for Abay.com home page..

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone Ready For Motorcycle Season?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
abayG View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote abayG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone Ready For Motorcycle Season?
    Posted: Mar/10/2009 at 4:17pm
Just seeing If There are any fellow motorcycle riders ready to ride!  Has Anyone Been Out Yet?  Be Carefull Of the sand and keep your stick on the ice!
smolder1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote smolder1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/11/2009 at 7:48pm
Im ready to ride, cant wait really, but good things come to those who wait. Getting your bike out now can lead to wrecking your ride in the sand, and with all the salt left on the roads, rust is sure to be present on the chrome when "good" riding weather gets here. I have seen a few hardcore riders with their bikes out, but buying new chrome just because i wanted to go for a ride in 40 degree weather, just dont make sense to me. I will see all you fellow bikers out on the road when the white is gone from the pavement and the sand is swept off the corners. Ride safe and for you people driving cars, watch out for us bikers.
Its better to burn out than fade away.
MariahZ21 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote MariahZ21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/27/2009 at 10:57am
Did you get a ride in this weekend?
dragon60 View Drop Down

Quote dragon60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/27/2009 at 11:34am
Rode all weekend can't wait for the TI river run the end of June
 Post Reply Post Reply