Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bee ted View Drop Down
Abayer
Abayer
King Bee

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bee ted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Passing of Dusty Fowler
    Posted: Aug/06/2009 at 4:47pm
    Last night about 10 PM I got a call from my daughter Jamie telling me that Dusty had been involved in a car accident and die. haven't gotten all the details as of yet I'm trying to excess the paper in Smithfield N.C. The fowler kids went to school in the Bay for those of you that may remember any of them. I know Danny is a member of Abay.com

Rest in peace UnhappyBroken Heart
DoTsTeR View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
AKA - Johnny Truesdell

Quote DoTsTeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/06/2009 at 5:17pm
I'm confused on the whole dusty/ dan thing.. the Dan Fowler I know (formerlly of abay) who uses this site as 'danimal' is living in Florida..
Wankle View Drop Down

Quote Wankle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/06/2009 at 5:23pm
Danimal aka Dan Fowler, does reside in Florida, But his Mom and other siblings including Dusty live in the Carolinas. Dusty would have graduated with the ACS class of '93 had they of stayed here. RIP My FriendCry
DoTsTeR View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
AKA - Johnny Truesdell

Quote DoTsTeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/06/2009 at 7:33pm
mystic View Drop Down
The Mysterious & Enigmatic One!!

Quote mystic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/07/2009 at 9:33am
My deepest condolences to Dan, David, Marilyn and family.
DANIMAL View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote DANIMAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/07/2009 at 4:27pm
Thank you all for your prayers,it means alot to us! We have started a trust fund for Dusty`s little girl. Please send your donations to Shyanne Davia Fowler,PO. box 187 Selma,N.C. 27576. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!Cry
ms.rivermouse View Drop Down

Quote ms.rivermouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/08/2009 at 8:25am
GOD BLESS YOU DAN AND YOUR FAMILY DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME ! WE ARE SO SORRY TO HEAR OF DUSTY'S PASSING ! OUR FAMILY WILL KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN OUR PRAYERS. BIG HUGS FROM THE "TAITT'S".
                                                         RIP DUSTYCry

TERI, TAMI, TRUDI AND MOM
"UNITED WE STAND"
ms.rivermouse View Drop Down

Quote ms.rivermouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/08/2009 at 9:09am
PS. DAN.....SORRY ABOUT THE SITUATION OVER THE DRUMS. MISUDERSTANDING....MY FAULT !!  PLEASE EXCEPT MY HUMBLE APOLOGY. AND I'M VERY SORRY ABOUT YOUR BROTHER !!  GOD BLESS YOU ALL !

SINCERELY,

TERI TAITTHug                                             
"UNITED WE STAND"
abayaway54 View Drop Down

Quote abayaway54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/08/2009 at 9:16am
To all of the family, you are in my prayers. My God bless you and keep you safe.Cry
Mary Pat
RWelsh View Drop Down

Quote RWelsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/11/2009 at 11:05am

To Marilyn, David, Danny, Doddie & Jammie, I am truelly sorry for the loss of your son and brother, he will be greatly missed.

Dusty was a great kid growning up who was always around Dan and I when we hung out or were out messing around the Bay. I will miss him. Dusty just had a little girl about 10 months ago and it saddens me that she will grow up without knowing him. If any of you can spare it, please donate to the trust fund for Dusty's little girl, I can't think of a better way to honor Dusty than by helping his child.
Take Care Dan,
Rob
Dfowler View Drop Down

Quote Dfowler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/11/2009 at 6:54pm
Hello everyone.  I want to thank Ted for starting the post about my brother Dusty.  It is with great sadness.   He will be missed by us and most of all by his beautiful daughter.  Our family will take care of her and make sure she knows what a wonderful dad he has been for the 9 months of her life.  

thank you to all, 

Dave Fowler. 
Dfowler View Drop Down

Quote Dfowler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/12/2009 at 6:44pm

Parrish & Underwood Funeral Homes

Dusty FowlerDusty Fowler August 05, 2009

Dusty Gunnar Fowler, age 34, of Creech Mill Road near Smithfield died Wednesday, August 5, 2009. Born in Gouverneur, New York on November 5, 1974, he was the son of Merrilyn Burns Merkley of Selma and the late David Edgar Fowler, Sr. 
Funeral services will be held Sunday at 2:00 PM in the chapel of Parrish Funeral Home in Selma. The family will receive friends immediately following the service.
Surviving, in addition to his mother, are his daughter, Shyanne Davia Fowler; brothers, David Fowler, Jr. and partner Todd of Canada, Daniel Fowler of Florida, Mike Fowler and Scott Fowler, both of New York, sisters, Dodi Fowler and partner Billie Jo of Selma, Jamie Elk of Newton Grove; and his girlfriend, Micki Smith.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Shyanne Fowler Trust Fund, P. O. Box 187, Selma, NC 27576.

Post Reply Post Reply